FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LXFHB265 is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LXFHB265 provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
LXFHB-265W Benefits & Features
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
• Delivers 36,570 lumens (138 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 37,100 lumens (140 LPW) at 5000k.
• Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications. Use optional transformer cover box for enclosed wire connections (see page two for details).
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
• Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.