FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LEDHB-WN series is a premium-performance, I-beam LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted,steel housing, the LEDHB-WN provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
LEDHB-WN I-Beam Benefits & Features
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 109,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
• The 100W model delivers 13,634 lumens (136lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 13,709 lumens (137LPW) at 5000k.
• The 150W model delivers 20,482 lumens (137 LPW) at 4000k, and 20,603 lumens (137LPW) at 5000k.
• The 200W model delivers 27,687 lumens (141 LPW) at 4000k, and 27,736 lumens (142LPW) at 5000k.
• Universal 120-347AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Chain-mount kits (includes v-1-meter long chain) are standard.
• Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.