FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LXT2-DM-120 is a rugged, durable LED wall pack, which is perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a vandal resistant, borosilicate glass lens, the LXT2- DM-120 will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-ef-ficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
LXT2-DM-120 Benefits & Features
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
▪ LXT2-DM-120 models deliver 12,146 lumens and 101 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.