FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The ideal lighting solution for any architectural, accent or signage application, LED-Flex incorporates light emitting diode (LED) technology in a flexible, durable tube that uses a proprietary maximization technique to achieve the appearance and brightness of traditional neon. Completely sealed and impervious to shock and vibration, LED-Flex can be used indoors or out, in wet and extreme conditions. Best yet, LED-Flex is up to 70% more efficient than neon and provides long years of continuous use.
LED-FLEX II Benefits & Features
• 1/3” LED spacing and opaque jacket provide uniform appearance for direct view applications
• 3528 SMD LEDs emit up to 90 lumens per foot
• Dimmable with most standard, low voltage magnetic and low voltage electronic dimmers(minimum loads may apply)
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, 120V 150ft reels are cETLus Listed unless cut; 24V 150ft reels are cETLus Listed for lengths cut to 65 feet or less
• Reels have attached power connection and end cap on dead end; four additional P2-NF-CONKIT-8A kits are included with each 120V reel and four additional P2-NF-CONKIT-NP kits are included with each 24V reel
• Flexible rubber housing with frosted or colored PVC lens are protected with UV inhibitor