FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LXT2-WPC EDGE cut-off wall mounted luminaire is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire. It features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge, which provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities.
LXT2-WPC-80 Benefits & Features
• Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
• LXT2-WPC-80W delivers 8,821 lumens & 110 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 9,056 lumens & 113 LPW at 4000k; and 9,241 lumens & 116 LPW at 5000k.
• LXT2-WPC-120W delivers 13,796 lumens & 111 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 3000k & 4000k, and 14,227 lumens & 115 LPW at 5000k.
• Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.