FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The low-profile OPTX-CL round LED canopy features a domed lens allowing uplight and improved light distribution. Its high-performance light engine is designed for maximum efficacy and heat dissipation. The OPTX-CL is offered with an optional integral 1-10V dimming occupancy sensor to maximize energy savings. This product is ideal for applications including, but not limited to, parking garages, schools, office complexes, light commercial developments, apartments, walkways, entryways and stairwells.
OPTX-CL Benefits & Features
• Die-cast aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware
• Hinged mounting plate for easy surface mount installation
• White powder coat finish
• Unit includes a 3’ whip for ease of wiring in pendant mount applications
• Hex head fasteners in a white finish optimize aesthetics and deter vandalism
• High transmittance UV-stabilized dome Fresnel lens provides uplight
• 160° Distribution for optimal spacing
• 40W and 60W models with up to 7818 lumens for maximum project flexibility
• Efficacies up to 133 LPW maximize energy savings and utility rebates
• 4000K and 5000K CCT
• L90 of 54,000 hours at 40°C (104°F)
• CRI ≥ 80