FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
RECESSED MOUNT LED PERFORMANCE CANOPY
The LPLED-R recessed canopy is a low-profile 16” square canopy with a variety of precision engineered optics for application flexibility. This canopy optimizes optical performance and long-life with superior thermal management in an attractive and durable die-formed aluminum enclosure with premium PMMA optical lenses that do not yellow over time. This product can be easily recess mounted to ceilings or overhead canopies with only 1.2” thickness below the ceiling plane. The LPLED-R is the ideal energy-saving solution for applications including, but not limited to, parking garages, schools, office complexes, light commercial development, apartments, walkways, entryways and stairwells..
LPLED-R Benefits & Features
• Precision die-formed aluminum enclosure with stainless steel hardware
• White powder coat finish, custom colors available upon request
• IP65 rated light engine compartment
• UV-stabilized polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) optics that will not yellow over time
• Garage optics provides a type V short symmetric square distribution with light focused in the 60° to 80° zones to optimize spacing with even light distribution
• Performance optic provides a type VS (square) very short distribution and offers more light in the 30° to 60° zones, ideal for higher mounting heights over 12’
• Low glare optic provides excellent Type VS (square) short distribution with exceptional glare control
• From 20W to 67W with up to 9016 lumens for maximum project flexibility
• Efficacies up to 134 LPW maximize energy savings and utility rebates
• 4000K CCT and 5000K CCT
• L70 of 190,000 hours