FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
LED corn lamps provide a convenient and economical way to enjoy the benefits of LED lighting, which include both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID lamps. Simply remove the existing lamp, bypass existing electrical components such as ballasts and capacitors, and install the LED corn lamp—no ballast are required with LED corn lamps.
LEDCORN 30-150W Benefits & Features
▪ Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 183,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
▪ LEDCORN30-5K provides 3,373 lumens and 109 lumens per watt, (LPW).
▪ LEDCORN60-5K provides 6,473 lumens and 112 LPW.
▪ LEDCORN100-5K provides 11,462 lumens and 115 LPW.
▪ LEDCORN150-5K provides 17,592 lumens and 119 LPW.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Mogul base (E39) socket. For applications requiring medium base (E26) sockets, use the Socket adaptor, mogul to medium base (p/n SKTADPTR-E39TOE26)
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.